Any good chassis shops Tampabay area

toomanymodz

My local chassis shop has moved to Tennessee. They did all of the welding tasks that I needed and they were great.

I'm looking for a good chassis shop that has experience with these cars. I'm debating on putting a rollbar in my car, or at least boxing the frame.

I took my car down to Bill Lee race cars and had them weld in some control arm gussets. The welding was done very nicely, but they mostly do full blown chassis cars and weren't comfortable messing with a full-interior car. They also didn't have any means of lifting the body up off the frame to do some frame boxing mods.

I spoke with my engine builder and the closest person he trusts is all the way in Daytona Beach. That's like 3 1/2 or 4 hour drive for me. If anybody knows somebody within reasonable distance. I can handle driving to Orlando, or down to Tampa. Thanks.

My local chassis shop has moved to Tennessee. They did all of the welding tasks that I needed and they were great.

I'm looking for a good chassis shop that has experience with these cars. I'm debating on putting a rollbar in my car, or at least boxing the frame.

I took my car down to Bill Lee race cars and had them weld in some control arm gussets. The welding was done very nicely, but they mostly do full blown chassis cars and weren't comfortable messing with a full-interior car. They also didn't have any means of lifting the body up off the frame to do some frame boxing mods.

I spoke with my engine builder and the closest person he trusts is all the way in Daytona Beach. That's like 3 1/2 or 4 hour drive for me. If anybody knows somebody within reasonable distance. I can handle driving to Orlando, or down to Tampa. Thanks.
NBS Race Cars. 5649 70th Ave No. Pinellas Park, Fl 33781. (727) 541-1833.