You can type here any text you want

Any guesses what this is going to be!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

Here is a plate I worked on yesterday. Any guesses what this is and what it will be used for??? Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 610
Pre-molding cast for the lenses on a traffic light?

Without a turn lane.

Nope , nope , and defenetly nope!! Here is a pic of the final product ready for testing. Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 582
You got tired of pushing out head gaskets, and finaly made a "good one". You also wanted to lower the compression enough to be able to run the thing on Bud Light.

Did I guess it right?

Mike Barnard

All good guesses , but NO!!! Let a few more give it a shot. I will post the correct answer tonight if no body gets it. Mike:cool:

I was thinking what Scott Atk said until I saw that the head bolt holes are tapped, so now I think it is a mounting fixture for you to machine your billet heads on.

I was thinking what Scott Atk said until I saw that the head bolt holes are tapped, so now I think it is a mounting fixture for you to machine your billet heads on.

That would make sense.I think you have the winning answer.

Workbench head anchor.
FYI, the heads aren't growing legs and running away, they are just flying off from 60psi boost!!! J/K
Billet heads would be sweet.

are all bores the same size?

if not then maybe to see the flow characteristics the head flow at different bore sizes?

Back