You can type here any text you want

Any guesses what this is going to be!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok , Its a plate to bolt my upcoming billet heads to the flow bench for some testing!! Heads are preety close to being totally designed on the computer.
Next step is to take the design and turn it into a program that the 5 axisis cnc machine will run by. Hopefully a prototype head will become reality here in about 3 weeks. Then flow bench testing and fitment of all the related components. Then changes to program if necessary , and then the real heads!! Im very excited!!! This is going to be GOOD!!! Mike:cool:

heads

Are they just going to be billet with the same valve configuration or are you thinking of a couple funky tricks? Hey they might as well do a billet tall deck block for you. Offset grind a 3.750 stroke crank to a 3.85 and make nearly a 300+ cu. in motor. Just a few of my wacky thoughts. I love the idea.

Are they just going to be billet with the same valve configuration or are you thinking of a couple funky tricks? Hey they might as well do a billet tall deck block for you. Offset grind a 3.750 stroke crank to a 3.85 and make nearly a 300+ cu. in motor. Just a few of my wacky thoughts. I love the idea.

Well we are doing quite a few changes to the existing head design , but not really getting real crazy!! It will still use a single shaft rocker setup but the valves , ports , etc. are being relocated a bit. A standard stage 2 intake will no longer work with these heads. May be a pipe dream but we are hoping for around 400 cfm intake port. If we can achieve that and the billet being strong enough to take the beating I give it , it should be a very good thing.
Mike:cool:

Mike

I used to think you lived in fantasy land,
now I'm sure you do!

sadly..... I find myself wanting to move next door to you! :eek:

good luck on the project, love to see some sketches.

Nope , nope , and defenetly nope!! Here is a pic of the final product ready for testing. Mike:cool:

I/We have a very similar product from Mondello's for the same reason. I'll try and post a pic...

K.

Here you go Mike...

K.

Attachments

• 149113_175801645767972_175798499101620_663154_1912866_n.jpg
    149113_175801645767972_175798499101620_663154_1912866_n.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 305
Back