You can type here any text you want

any ideas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
ok i ran 8.03 with the setup on my signature but thinking of adding 2 more things soon including all four pulleys from rjc racing and alky injection any ideas about that time for the 1/8th. then i was thinking bout those then a 63 turbo and 50 lb injectors with all that any ideas on time both 1/8th and 1/4.

thanks

Loose the flowmaster exhaust and you will pickup a couple mph (or run the open cutout). Run race gas and a race chip at the track. Alcohol is for the street.

Your current turbo and injectors should be good for mid to low 7's @ 93 mph.

hrmm

i ran a 8.3 capped exhaust and overdrive on. i uncapped and it ran 8.03 also manually shifting. no tellingboost but that was with 114 octane too. i dont know if i am just no a good driver because everyones telling me i should run 7.7 with the current mods but i plan for alky and the 4 pulleys from jason at rjc racing. i think maybe you have another idea but i am thinking alky and those pulleys ill run 7.5. but i think it should be faster.

Back