Any one going to the tracks this month?

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
So is any one planning on going to GLD or byron this month to get some last runs down the track before the snow comes?
Im hoping either the 3rd or 4th weekend of this month to head to the tracks and collect my 11 second time slip;)

I need to go too Richie... I was thinking 41 on a nice Sunday. Hopefully we can catch one more. :cool:

Rick,if we get a break in the weather at the end of the month im good to go and as far as going to 41 i really don't have a problem driving out their,it's pretty much the same distance from Byron to my house which is about 81 mile away.Maybe we can even get Not avg 6 to come out an play with his show car:eek:

Rick,if we get a break in the weather at the end of the month im good to go and as far as going to 41 i really don't have a problem driving out their,it's pretty much the same distance from Byron to my house which is about 81 mile away.Maybe we can even get Not avg 6 to come out an play with his show car:eek:

Possible.

So what weekend will work for every one?so far looks like we have guys wanting to go:biggrin:

Looks like this weekend is going to be in the upper 50's to low 60's degress and sunny:cool:

41 is much more relaxed in the tech area....

And has a longer shutdown for buicks that try to go way too fast with stock brakes........ ;)

I'd like to join you guys, but am retired until spring. Go make some personal bests happen!

And has a longer shutdown for buicks that try to go way too fast with stock brakes........ ;)

I'd like to join you guys, but am retired until spring. Go make some personal bests happen!

I might be up in Byron but I might have the motor sold and I dont want to risk anything. Running drad radials in this temp. sucks:mad: I might run the 1/8th mile Midstate dragway Havana Il. Sunday weather permitting. Sat. is still going to be cold.

My personal best just needs to beat my buddies Nissan GTR:biggrin:

The Chicago Buick club is going to GLD on Sunday. Gates open at 9. Let me know if you want to go. I can get you in for $25 :p But I need to get your name on a list for this to happen. Send me a PM with your first and last name if you want to go.