Any other gm cars use the 200 4R transmission?

I have an 87gran prix that has one :) also had a full size chebby wagon with one

Any b body with the 5.0 Y code engine (307 Oldsmobile)
Chevrolet powered b bodies would have the TH700r4
Any performance g body (85-88 Monte SS, 83-84 Hurst Olds, 85-87 442, 83-87 Turbo Regals.
Optional on standard G bodies (305 Montes & Grand Prixs, 307 powered Cutlass & Regals)
The only F body to use it would be the 89 TTA for obvious reasons.

I have an 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme and I am pertty sure it has the transmission your talking about. Mine seems to be having trouble downshifting but my dad is curently tring to fix it. I let you know how it goes.

The reason I ask is I'm looking for an NOS trannie pan and buick says it's not available anymore. I was hoping that someone else might have it.

GM uses a common parts service. If Buick doesn't have it, Olds, Cadillac, Chevy, etc don't either.

We used to buy boatloads of those GM pans from AC Delco to put on our trannys but they dried up a while ago. Besides cast aluminum and fabricated pans, I don't even know of an aftermarlet alternative for the stock, stamped pan.

I bought 2 of them last summer right from the local Chevy dealership AND they had to be ordered. They were not a stocking item.