Any Revolver Shooters?

I posted this one earlier but it probably deserves to be listed here instead.

Ruger.jpg

This one has launched several 325 gr. Hardcast WFN's @ 1100fps.

~JM~

Mine's the "hand wounder", the Smith & Wesson .44 magnum, 629 with Crimson Trace Laser grips.

DSC_0003_0001.JPG

GO AHEAD.........................MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

0211120530.jpg

Mine is a S&W K38 Masterpice made in 68. Darn good shooter. I have taken golfballs at 100 yard with it. I do my own relaoding for it as well as casting my own lead heads. I had a pick of all 3 that i have. So here is the tiny collection.

Mine is a S&W K38 Masterpice made in 68. Darn good shooter. I have taken golfballs at 100 yard with it. I do my own relaoding for it as well as casting my own lead heads.

Nice shooting, regalnut....but it's kind of hard to hit a goofball at 100 yards......oh......what a second......you said golfballs........I thought....well......goofballs are MOVING at 100 yards, that's why they are hard to hit.....now I see.......sorry......:rolleyes: I'll just try harder on my sighting in.....on the goofballs.........

Bruce '87 Grand National

I only have one, an older S&W .38spl. Don't remember the model number but I think it has an 8" barrel.
Haven't shot it yet..

I do have a few rounds of the .45 colt I need to get rid of if one of you guys could use them...

My personal carry revolver is a ruger gp100. the heavy barrel and excellent reliability are why I carry this

My wife carries a taurus I think 85 or 685, it is basically an sp 101 5 shot. That has so far run flawless and is nice to shoot too.

My personal carry revolver is a ruger gp100. the heavy barrel and excellent reliability are why I carry this

My wife carries a taurus I think 85 or 685, it is basically an sp 101 5 shot. That has so far run flawless and is nice to shoot too.

I also like the GP100 - it takes hot .357 magnum loads without a problem.