You can type here any text you want

Any tips on installing TTA windshield sticker?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

I have the "Pontiac" window sticker. I was thinking of taking it to a rice shop to put on. Since most of those places are experts in installing sticker. :biggrin: Or can I do this myself? I just don't want to F' it up. Any tips are appreciated.

TIA

spray water on the window first ...then ya can moe it to where ya want...then squeegee(sp) the water out ...DONE :eek:

Grumpy said:
spray water on the window first ...then ya can moe it to where ya want...then squeegee(sp) the water out ...DONE :eek:

Add a few drops of dishwashing detergent to the water to really slick things up.

TTA indy500 visor

This is what i did. I reviewed lots of magazine and internet pictures of the most TTA and the actual pace cars. I notice they were curved, but the phoneixgraphics visor I bought was straight..so I did the following..and the results great. I used water with little bit of shampoo so I can align them, then squeegy(sp too). Hope this helps.

ttavisor.jpg

1489tta3.jpg

i did what's posted above.

if you put it all on in 1 piece... it will curve. the decal is straight, the glass is curved. so i cut the letters like above and did them all seperatly. i removed the stock decals and put new ones on last year - so i had my stock decals to use as a guide.

it really doesn't take any longer to cut them and do them seperatly as opposed to doing them all at once.

search for my post... i posted some install notes around here somewhere before. bascially get the glass CLEAN (wipe it down with alcohol), spray the decal and glass, get the decals in place and start pressing them down.

Being the decal is on the outside of the glass, how durable is it and how well does it hold up

Back