You can type here any text you want

Any Tuners In North Central Indiana?? Need Help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spl170s

Jr Boosted
Looking for someone in the area that would be able to help me get my car figured out. I need someone really that has a laptop with tuning software to get my knock issues figured out primarily. Tired of the ongoing knock problems i am having and could really use some help from someone who has a diagnostic program for our cars.

Anyone able to do this?

Thanks!

I have turbolink and might be able to help a little but I'm no real exper or anything. If you're interested I'm located in Granger or right by South Bend. There's a couple guys around here that are really knowledgable but they don't normally really post a lot.

hey 72 firebird, some of us are going to morrocco in acouple of weeks if you want to go. You met my brother (gnx clone w/ torque thrusts) at O.C. Some of the guys that were at O. C. that night are going also. Morrocco is open year round weather permitting. There will be 4-8 T.R's and maybe a turbo Maxima.

I'd love to join you guys, just let me know ahead of time so I can get a trailer. As long as it's not next weekend because I plan on going up to the M10 GM event in michigan.

Back