Any Turbo Buick owners near Wichita Falls?

Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
I was just curious if there where any of you near the Wichita Falls area? The closest one that I know of is in Lawton, Ok and Ft. Worth.

Ross lives there, but I guess his is broken/for sale.

I used to live there (on Seymour Rd.) back in 1995, but now only go up once a month to visit the inlaws (and we never take the buick)

Where abouts is Southlake? and next time you come down, let me know so we can get together. Bring your car if you can :cool: .

Southlake is "west grapevine", one of the hundred towns that make up DFW. We are right off 114. From WF, traveling south east on 114, its Texas Motor Speedway, northlake, roanoke, trophy club, solana, keller (kindof), southlake, grapevine, ftworth (dfw), irving, dallas.

I've been trying to angle a trip where I can take my buick to WF and make a trip to the dragstrip in Walters, OK. But not when it's 105 degrees out.

When it cools down, head up here with your car and let me know when you will be through here.

I bought my car from a fellow in Witchta Falls last August!!! He had the car there for 9 years. I live in College Station now!!!

Who did you buy the car from in Wichita? I only knew of 3 GNs including mine and the other 2 guys still have theirs.

Originally posted by Who Needs 8
I bought my car from a fellow in Witchta Falls last August!!! He had the car there for 9 years. I live in College Station now!!!

welcome to bcs. i live there too. last night i had a damn good time racing with todd. he has a 87 gn with **** loads of mods.
have you ever come up to the car club before infront of academy?

For what it is worth my grandparents own about 500 acres an hour south Wichita Falls in a little town called Megargal.I am planning a trip out there in the GN when it cools down.

I live in Lawton.......(sure wish it was in Texas).........

phone is 580-536-5413..........call if you want to chat GN:D

Woody

Originally posted by Woody
I live in Lawton.......(sure wish it was in Texas).........

phone is 580-536-5413..........call if you want to chat GN:D

Woody

I will send you an e-mail and phone #. I have in-laws in Cache and visit at least once a month. Look forward to chatting with you :) .