You can type here any text you want

Any VA boyz???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wcn8tive

Any Va Boyz that might be able to help a young buck with his Regal...I'm in Va Beach.. someone let me know...

I'm in Northern VA and I probably wouldn't be of much help to you, but Redshotair is somewhere around VA Beach and he is a Buick tweaker. Send him a PM or give him a call.

Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks
From Stock To Stage All Types of Buick Repairs Or Mods
(757) 846-1429
EVTB@cox.net website under construction atwww.EVTBS.com

Help

I am in Suffolk just south of the Monitor Merrimac. Call redshotair. He has done some work on my car. Good guy.

I may be albe to help if Red is too busy. What's the issue?

Steve V said:
I may be albe to help if Red is too busy. What's the issue?
Issue is I have 0 knowledge of american cars, would like o do something with what I have, but am clueless as to where to look to see possibilities, or get information. What I do know is I am leaking oil from I hope only the valve cover, and I have a tranny to swap out. Other than that.. Let me know if you can suggest anything or check out my link and see what you can come up with...???? thanks, Mike

Looks like you have the cosmetics covered. What are your performance goals? When I was a teenager(10 yrs ago). I had an 81 3.8 Regal that I put a 4 barrell P&P heads cam headers,stall. I was a really nice car. But not as fast as any Turbo buick so I made it my daily driver and bought a GN. If you want any performance,you need to yank all the emissons stuff. Put on a 4 barrell(holley 390),headers,cam etc. Then you are still stuck with the TH200C or TH 350C trans(hope it's a 350 cause 200 is a POS) and a 2.41 rear end. lots of potential just a lot of time and $$$,or drop in a 350. :D

Steve V said:
Looks like you have the cosmetics covered. What are your performance goals? When I was a teenager(10 yrs ago). I had an 81 3.8 Regal that I put a 4 barrell P&P heads cam headers,stall. I was a really nice car. But not as fast as any Turbo buick so I made it my daily driver and bought a GN. If you want any performance,you need to yank all the emissons stuff. Put on a 4 barrell(holley 390),headers,cam etc. Then you are still stuck with the TH200C or TH 350C trans(hope it's a 350 cause 200 is a POS) and a 2.41 rear end. lots of potential just a lot of time and $$$,or drop in a 350. :D

Really I dont know what possibilities are for this car.. never owned an american car..always wanted a Regal, but only ever driven 4bangers.... Like I said not looking to race.. just want some ass under the hood....

Steve V said:
Steve, really right now the basic problems I am having is an oil leak from what I am hoping is only the valve cover on passanger side and I need the tranny I just got swapped in the one that is in there now has no third gear.... lots of people I know say they can do it, but arent really giving me the time and place to get it done with them..... at this point I am willing to take it to a shop and get it done if I cant get someone to work with me so I can learn something along the way of getting it done.... any shop reccomendations near here..(va beach)?.. thanks for any help :cool:

Shops don't tipically let customers get in and learn or even watch.......if you want a good tranny shop 498-0133 Automatic Specialties,tell them Steve Vaillancourt sent you. I used to work there,very honest and build a good product. They aren't the most expensive or the cheapest. They stand behind their work.

Back