You can type here any text you want

Any vendors here offer used FAST B2B?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Warp6

Mine since '92
How many vendors here offer used FAST systems? Looking for one that is as close to "like new" as possible with a fresh O2 sensor.

Fast B2b

Craig

Cal and Holly hartline is very good people to deal with. He has helped me with my system.

Thanks Patrick,
Also, maybe there's someone here who has one they want to let go. I have a post in WTB.
Craig

Fast

Craig

I can say the the FAST system is the single best thing that i have done to my car over the yrs. The stock stuff works just not very well when tring to make it run consistently.

It takes a little bit to learn it. but after that it's a breeze to tune with it.

Thanks again Patrick,
I'm just sick of the limited tuning I have with the car. I stepped it up quite a bit a few years ago and installed the T+. Although it's a nice kit, it just isn't as tunable as I'd like. Thought about XFI but I don't think it's really neccessary, not to mention money saved by picking up a used system. I missed a good deal on one with a Fast Track adaptor harness the other day...:mad: I came in too late on that one.
Is someone locally helping you tune?

Friend of mine has a used bank to bank with a brand new O2 that he's going to sell to get an XFI system in it's place. If you're interested, drop me a PM and Ill get you his number.

Friend of mine has a used bank to bank with a brand new O2 that he's going to sell to get an XFI system in it's place. If you're interested, drop me a PM and Ill get you his number.
Jay, do yo know what harness he's including with it? I'm hoping to find one with a Fast Track or Casper's. Thanks, Craig

Thanks again Patrick,
I'm just sick of the limited tuning I have with the car. I stepped it up quite a bit a few years ago and installed the T+. Although it's a nice kit, it just isn't as tunable as I'd like. Thought about XFI but I don't think it's really neccessary, not to mention money saved by picking up a used system. I missed a good deal on one with a Fast Track adaptor harness the other day...:mad: I came in too late on that one.
Is someone locally helping you tune?

Craig

Mark has helped me out some on the WOT tunning but most of the part throttle,idling,start-up tables i have done myself.

I bought my used system up in bowling green for 1000 bucks with the speed-pro harness. the only thing i had to order was a gm 3 bar map sensor. that was 100 bucks with shipping. so i have a total of 1100 bucks in my system.

You can get a nice laptop stand from Joe Taino to make cruising with laptop easier

I myself got a translator with the 3.5 inch MAF with the extender extreme chip and all the bells and whistles. i tuned on it for almost 2 yrs before i came across the fast system.

My dyno with the stock ecm and translator i made 343 HP 440TQ @ 20 psi and 21 degrees of timing in third and fourth gear.

I installed the fast system and drove the car around for @ least 6 months slowly tuning the part throttle tables then i deceided to dyno it to see the gains the fast system made.

My dyno with the FAST system and 93 pump gas i got 360 HP 475 TQ @ 18 psi of boost and 16 degrees of timing.

Those pulls were made @ mark's place in greensboro. mods to the engine in sig.

I have one as well and can get you any harness you need to go along with it. It is currently a B2B which for the Buicks is just fine. PM me for details.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread. Sorry, I've been away from the board and couldn't reply as I would have liked. I have purchased a FAST system from a board member here. Craig

kewl

You will not ever thing about the stock junk ever again!!!!!

i think anybody that has a semi fast car and tring to tune it for it's peak performance a aftermarket system is the way to go.

i have experienced the diffrence with my own to eyes and on a dyno along with track times :)

BUT YES IT'S SLOW IT'S NOT CALLED A SLOGN FOR NOTHING :eek:

Back