You can type here any text you want

Anybody have this burnout vid??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I'm looking for a link to a burnout vid to post on my myspace page. The one I'm thinking of is a GN doing crazy donuts in the middle of an intersection. Ive seen it many times but cant seem to find a link to it anywhere. It looks to be in the middle of the day in the middle of a pretty busy intersection. I think this is the best vid I've ever seen, hopefully I can find it! Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

Someone has a link to a page of a lot of Buick vids on a thread here. I have it on a cd somewhere.

r u thinkin of the one where the guy... who i think it says he's a stunt driver... does donuts in the road and then takes off in the direction he came in...and im pretty sure the GN had larger aftermarket rims on it?

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! WhooHoo!!! There it is! I love that video! Now I just have to figure out how to post it on my myspace page! Thanks a lot! -----Jeremy:biggrin:

Nice page man! Your short bed 1500 reminds me of my brothers truck but his was the older front end around 2002 or 3'ish. he finally got it back after 3 years of sitting at a speed shop. 408" procharged, alky inj.:eek:

Back