You can type here any text you want

Anyone around the Omaha NE area??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sioux CIty, IA:D FInally more local buick supporters:cool: Also caught a guy driving a 85 couple weeks ago;)

My car is out of commision until I get the turbo fixed. I may be there watching though. Do you go there often? What is your setup & what's your name? If your there I could take a look at that brake light problem if its not fixed yet. Once I get a turbo back in place I am always at either MAM or KCIR on fridays & sometimes saturdays. KCIR is a much better track if you put down any power.

John Plog

If you guys ever run up to scribner, and be it a sunday, let me know, probably go too, might not be with my car though, really been wanting to start on "cosmetics". We should all meet up sometime though. Never see these cars around sioux city so it would be nice to go somewhere where there are some.

Scribner closed for good nov 2005. The closest 1/4 mile track is now kansas city or topeka. Mam is an 1/8 mile track.

Don't surprise me. That place looked run down when I went there 6 years ago. Where's mam located?

My car is out of commision until I get the turbo fixed. I may be there watching though. Do you go there often? What is your setup & what's your name? If your there I could take a look at that brake light problem if its not fixed yet. Once I get a turbo back in place I am always at either MAM or KCIR on fridays & sometimes saturdays. KCIR is a much better track if you put down any power.

John Plog

Did you run at the Ponitac Nationals at MAM??? Brake light is fixed...Now working on the Light for the colum shifter...it went out and I believe that the previous owner wired the oil and water gagues to it because they are out too.

Hey what's up!! Met you today on base. I didn't get your name. Mine's Jason. If you ever need any help on anything don't hesitate to ask. I live in Base Housing your more than welcome to come over. It's always nice to meet another turbo buick in the area. I'll be at MAM on friday :cool:

Back