You can type here any text you want

Anyone around the Omaha NE area??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just joined the site.Also from Omaha.I've had several G-body's in the past.I just picked up a 87 GN that the interior was gutted.I plan on pulling motor/trans and rear and transplanting it into a Regal.Someone already started pulling wires and vac lines,so this could be a fun puzzle. Jay

If you need any help just shoot me an E-mail I have the GM manuals and you can compare off of my car if you want. Welcome to the board!:cool:

sure would be nice to find my brothers old yellow 87 Buick that was traded to some guy up there. i loved that car. He hurt the motor and traded it to some guy for a blue GMC 2500 with a extra long bed. this was about 5 years ago atleast i would say. the buick was from arizona.

That might be the yellow car in plattsmouth, ne at perfection auto repair. Yellow without black trim? No motor in the car & they say it isn't for sale. I think it has buick motorsports stickers in the quarter glasses.

That might be the yellow car in plattsmouth, ne at perfection auto repair. Yellow without black trim? No motor in the car & they say it isn't for sale. I think it has buick motorsports stickers in the quarter glasses.

Saw you where at MAM with your car...I seen pictures...I might have to get with you on a future build.

Ya thats it. I sold it to a msgt in the the airforce. He also has a 2x Gns as well. But I cant remember his name. He has his own tow truck but lost him number in the move. Would be cool to get his number again.

awsome that sounds like the car. sure would be nice to get our hands on that car again.

The shop it is at is called perfection auto repair in plattsmouth, ne. The phone nomber is 402-296-3803 but like I said they told me the car is not for sale. There is no motor in it and it has been sitting there for a year or so.

John Plog

Back