You can type here any text you want

Anyone else Buickless?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommyguns

I really miss my 86 GN. I had to sell her before I had a chance to do anything so much as a chip to her. That was 8 years ago. I feel like I have unfinished business. I need to get another one. I already have my 93 stang coupe for sale locally. I still have my mustang but Im already going over build up plans for a GN or T-type. Im sick..But it's a good sick!:biggrin:

I feel Buickless because my cars are always under construction and never driven! Maybe someday I'll be able to drive one of them!

You should have no problem finding a GN once you're ready to buy. I can't believe how many there are on any given day on ebay (from really nice condition....to "not so nice" condition).

I have been "buickless" for almost a year !! don't miss it at all . BUT I have had a fleet of them since 1986 :eek: just time to move on :p

Haven't had my Buick for 2 years. Blew the motor back in March '06 at the track and have been building it since.

Turbobuickless since 05. Sold it to help pay for a house. I still have my Regal GS right now. I do miss the Turbobuicks and would like to get another one. Right now I have been looking around. Not really ready yet but if the right one comes along. :smile:

I had a really clean 85 GN but it's been some time now. Loved the car but she had a ATTITUDE.

I really miss my 86 GN. I had to sell her before I had a chance to do anything so much as a chip to her. That was 8 years ago. I feel like I have unfinished business. I need to get another one. I already have my 93 stang coupe for sale locally. I still have my mustang but Im already going over build up plans for a GN or T-type. Im sick..But it's a good sick!:biggrin:

even if you have one it will ALWAYS be unfinished buisness:biggrin:

never again

been back in the buick seen for about 5 years after being away since
1997, and let me tell you im never every every going to leave again.i grew
up with tr in the 80s and 90s:biggrin: :biggrin:

i am right now waiting for parts to put motor back together.And now its nice out and everyone is rolling around in there cars and i'm stuck driving the wifes Typhoon.

Buickless??

Hey all, am I buickless if I own a TTA?? What do the buick people consider the TTA a buick or pontiac??:D :D :D :D :confused:

The engine blew in mine just as the nice weather got here. It's really pissing me off. So I have a Buick, but it's a 3,700 lb. paper weight.

If I'm really nice to the wife she might let me bring the engine down to Camden this weekend so the engine guy can get going on it. It's 5 hours round trip so it takes a big chunk out of an already-too-short weekend.

Jim

Turbojimmy, you ever thought about rebuilding it yourself? With the exception of machine work, its not that hard.

Turbojimmy, you ever thought about rebuilding it yourself? With the exception of machine work, its not that hard.

Yes, I thought about that. To me it's worth it to pay someone to do it so if there's a problem they can take care of it. I'd be sick if I put it all together and then there was something wrong and had to take it back out. There are a lot of nuances with these engines. On the last rebuild the thrust bearing went with only a couple of hundred miles on it. I took it back and the guy took care of it no questions asked. I guess it's a peace-of-mind thing.

Jim

Back