You can type here any text you want

Anyone ever go to Bradenton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo-T Wannbe

Any of you Tampa/St. Pete guys ever run at BMP? I want to go sometime, but would like to meet up with some guys. I'm a little nervous about going alone my first time and screwing up. Please let me know if anyone has plans to go in the near future.

Bradenton

A bunch of people go. I'm going this thursday for test n' tune, and I'm supposed to meet another guy form St. Pete who has a Turbo T/A. There's always somebody there with a GN. It opens at 5:30, runs begin at 6pm, I won't be there before 7pm I have to work late. I've got a Turbo T/A with the "official pace car" stickers on the doors, see you there!

Ken TTA#1426

I'll be there on the 20th. Going to show the V8 guys what a little 6 can do in ther heads up stock suspension class.

I will be in town (st. pete/clearwater) from sunday april 14 to thursday april 18.

Anything happening?

I'll see you guys tomorrow night (4/11/02). I'll be trying to tune the Gray '86 T-Type. I Wish I could see you race on the 20th Cal, but I gotta work :mad:

Ed

april 20th? I'd be interested in seeing your 9 sec GN HighPSI :P

Like I'll have mine by then :o

I swear Dave's mechanic has just about taken me for a trip around the world about now with all this "IT will be done tonight no excuses!" bull**** :rolleyes:

While you guys are in bradenton, feel like helpin a kid *grin* get a motor in his car? :D ive already paid this damn guy $240 and hes done maybe 3 hours worth of work.. :mad:

Sorry I couldn't make it, pouring rain in Venice so I didn't go. Hey, who did you pay to put your engine in? I'm in sarasota, and know a couple of shops (the kind you should stay away from).

Ken TTA#1426

Yea, it rained everywhere BUT the track. I took a trip to the track once, left the house and the weather was great, got 5 miles from the track and the sky had let loose. Track was closed, sooooooo ever since then, I CALL before I leave the house! :D

BMP's # 941-748-1320

Ed

sarasota shops

yeah, I know how you feel with the sarasota shop or job you are getting. They are real slow!!!

Back