You can type here any text you want

Anyone going to Atco for the Buick vs Ford event

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hopefully, as long as my wife doesn't give birth to our second child before then.......

I'll probably bring my 67....I've been meaning to go for the past 2-3 years, but it's always bad weather or something...

I plan on going with the Pumpkin, meeting a few guys there saturday for some FAST tuning and racing on sunday....:smile:

Guys come down if you want to see DA Baddest stock suspension V6 Buick gettin it done!
Tony says he may even turn it up;)
Although at this point the weather is not looking
promising for sun
Maybe we will come down on sat instead to help out.

Just talked to Tony,We will be there sat with his car,And I will also have teh 6262 stock motor car with the new convertor in it trying to go 10s on a bone stock (except valve springs)long block on pump gas.
Come find me if you need help tuning any car (not just a Buick)with a F.A.S.T,XFI,or Big Stuff 3. Or a chip car for that matter.

Guys come down if you want to see DA Baddest stock suspension V6 Buick gettin it done!
Tony says he may even turn it up;)
Although at this point the weather is not looking
promising for sun
Maybe we will come down on sat instead to help out.

"Turn it up". LOL I'll bet Tony will also be saying "It'll run what I want it to where I want it and when......" :biggrin:

Dats what I'm talkin....... :eek:

I got a call today from one of the guys there tuning some Buicks and they were racing there today.

Track looks to be open today, but heavy rain in the forecast for late morning/afternoon.
Already started raining on Long Island
Wish they would pick a better freakin time of the year for this event.
Better luck next winter

So, how did everyone do yesterday? I heard there were some fast buicks there. Did everyone "run what they wanted to run and when?":rolleyes:

Wish I knew there was a group going on Saturday..I would have gone and shot some video/pictures!

Back