anyone help here?

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been trying to find a new front fork for my bike since last summer, and today i bid one one for $41, and at the last minute of the auction, the guy jacked it up to $127. i sent the seller an offer for $150, even though i know he probably can't. i am so mad

does anyone there know of any good cycle savlage yards near central NJ, or and places where i can find parts for a really old bike, my GPz? this would really help.

No, but know what you're going through. Am restoring a 1962 Schwinn Corvette. eBay is helpful, but sure wish we knew of some "central source" for old bike parts, don't you?

There is a j-yard in Blackwood N.J called Walt's. I haven't been there in a few years but the last time I was there they had a large section of motorcycles. You may want to call them.

You should have put a proxy bid in for the max you would have paid for it. (proxy bid)

What year and size GPz? I may be able to help you. Email me and I will see what I can do for you.

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
You should have put a proxy bid in for the max you would have paid for it. (proxy bid)

i did, and this dude topped me. my max was like $105

What year and size GPz? I may be able to help you. Email me and I will see what I can do for you.

cool, '85 550, ill email you. thanx.