Anyone in eastern N.C. interested in a drag strip get together?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I was thinking of Kinston since it is a 1/4 strip, but New Bern and Bridgeton will work too. Those are 1/8 tracks but still in the same driving range. This can be a get together at a big event or at the weekly test-n-tune sessions. Most are having big events quite frequently during the summer months. I plan on going to New Bern next Thursday night to see what they have at their T-N-T sessions. No need to race if you don't want to. Just the sight of several nasty turbo Buicks rolling up together should be enough.:D Any interest?

Hey Lethal

Call the man in Kinston and see if he would rent the track for a day or half a day or something. I sent him an e-mail but never heard back. I would say I will call but I will never remember. I think you can run the 1/4 there. Let me know what you find out.
BTW Race car running and Street car about 75% back together.

I may have to wait until the weekend to call. I'm not sure if anyone is there during the week. I have the number written down somewhere. I was mainly making this post to see if anyone wants to meet next week when I head down to New Bern. I'm looking forward to your big get together though. I'm going to the guy up the road's house tomorrow to see if he can make it. I've been contacting Vernon and hopefully he will head to New Bern next week too. I'd like to get a good look at the "new" Malibu. I'm waiting to see that bad street ride of yours in action. Hopefully my parts will be here and installed by next week so I can have a good tranny to cruise with.

I normally go every thursday night t-n-t cant go on 6-16-05 but anytime else just put up a post and i'll reply I check website every couple days.

I can't go this Thursday either. Starting next week I'll be having Fridays off so I will try to get down there every Thursday I can. I may not have my GN down there until the tranny gets the parts installed and I find out what's breaking the shifter cable. I will take my other car down there though. If no GN I'll be in my 2000 Cavalier Z24. It's black too.:)