You can type here any text you want

Anyone interested?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
I have a line on the speed clips used to hold the applique panels in the TR's. I will get them on Monday and see if they are actually the correct part.

If they are....who needs some? I can buy them 10 at a time or 1000 at a time!

I also have about 30 feet of brand new 1/4" i.d. fuel line with the cotton weave shielding. 375 degree.

You mean the ones that hold on the gauge and radio bezels?
The ones that always pop off and fall into the car never to be seen again?

I'm in for a bunch!

You mean the ones that hold on the gauge and radio bezels?
The ones that always pop off and fall into the car never to be seen again?

I'm in for a bunch!

Them's be the ones! I'll post back on Monday when I have them in hand. The catalog showed to be correct, but you never know.

If anyone else has any requests for hard to find clips, grommets, etc...let me know. I'm pretty sure I can gette'm.

Not sure on price yet. When the rep comes on Monday I will post the information post haste.

Hey guys, the clips are supposed to show up tomorrow, but I have to go pick up a car at port in Houston. I probably won't see them until Monday. If I do get to see them tomorrow I will post up!

I will let you guys know!

Not looking to make money on these, I just hope to hell someone actually makes these things still. I will pass the savings on!

I received the clips this morning. They look to be a "newer" version of the speed clip.

When I get home tonight, I will give them a run through. If they work I will let you know.

Other than that, they came in at $1.60 each (what I paid) and I have 25 of them.

Will post back with results later today.

UPDATE.....FINALLY.

These clips do work. They are much tighter of a fit than the stock clips. When you pull out the applique the clips stay attached...I mean they are stuck there! (at least on mine)

$1.60 each, you pay shipping. I'm pretty sure I can just put them in an envelope.

Dan

They grip on both sides firmly. They are roughly the same dimensions otherwise.

Attachments

• DSC02336.JPG
    DSC02336.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 119
Back