You can type here any text you want

Anyone looking to trade up?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcj1407

I am thinking about selling/trading my 87 GN. What I would really like is to trade for a lesser value turbo t and some cash. I am scarred to change this car too much and would like something I can make my own. I have approx. 21k in this car, but I don't expect that much. The car is beautiful and has 81681 miles on it. I feel that it is respectibly worth around $16,500. Modifications are in my sig. The differences now from the pictures are Nitto drag radials, tinted windows, a-pillar and console gauges, keyless entry with remote kill switch, and engine mods. Now for the bad: car has a couple paint blemishes (have to look for them), a-pillar has a scratch in it (easy touch-up), and worst of all I blew a head gasket a couple of weeks ago tuning the car. The motor will be coming out next week, completely flushed and put back together. If anyone has any interest let me know.

Attachments

• 87 gn1.jpg
    87 gn1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 87 gn2.jpg
    87 gn2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 87 gn3.jpg
    87 gn3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 275
  • 87 gn4.jpg
    87 gn4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 87 gn5.jpg
    87 gn5.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 273
Pics are from when I bought the car. It is in Oklahoma, not Texas. Here are a few more. I also have all original parts excluding the downpipe and cat.

Attachments

• 87 gn6.jpg
    87 gn6.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 87 gn7.jpg
    87 gn7.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 273
very nice looking car. good luck on the sale im sure it wont take long.

damm nice car,too bad its not in my price range cause you are about 4 hours from me..........keep it,to nice to sell

Thanks guys, the car is really nice. I haven't had the car long. My problem is I would like to have a more modded car, and I just can't bring myself to change this one much. I have sat here for about 2-3 hours trying to press the post button. I think the only way I would be happy is a move into another TR with a little extra money. I definately do not want to go without one of these cars after owning this one.

Back