You can type here any text you want

Anyone near North Platte, Nebraska?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RATT

Hello,

I'm new here as you can see. I had someone from V8Buick.com direct me here. Maybe this is a flight of fancy, but here goes. I was curious if anyone on the board is near North Platte, Nebraska. That's the last location I know of where my '69 LeSabre was located. I about had it bought back from the truck driver about 13 years ago, but my dad talked me out of it. Truck driver died of a heart attack and had no next-of-kin, so his ex-father-in-law ended up with the car. The only picture of the car I have is my senior picture. The car was 2 door, 400 Series, dark green, with light green vinyl top, tinted windows. I'm just basically trying to see if anyone on the board from the area has seen the car or can offer up any leads. Stranger things have happened. Ok, here's a pic of what it looks like. Pay no attention to me, it's my senior picture. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

69LeSabre.jpg

Hey I'm curious too, though not for the same reason as Chris. I was born and raised there and now live in Omaha. Just wondering if I know anyone out there anymore.:confused:

Good luck finding the ride of your youth, Chris. Sounds like maybe a long shot.

What city/town ya from in Iowa?

I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Oakland, Iowa is the town. I'm not far from you depending on where you are in Omaha. Oh yeah, I post as GranSport72 on V8 too if that helps. You'd be one of the Schmelzers correct?:D

2 1/2 hours from me

Never seen the car but my wife spent her grade school and jr high years in Gothenburg. Most of her family is still there.

Back