Anyone remember JUSTAV6?

I don't know what to say. This is terrible.

Prayers and well wishes to his family and friends. 28 is too young to die.

Godspeed, brother.

Condolenses and prayers to his family and friends. That's way too young to pass on,just getting started in life. :(

Really sorry to hear...very unfortunate... :(

I bought a few things from Seneca...Never a problem.

Condolences to his family.

I hung with Seneca or as his friends use to call him (B).
We ran side by side on cruise nighs and showed me what his car had and offered to help me out with my performance needs. A real nice guy from the 3 Rivers - Sturgis Michigan area.
Got along with him with no problems what so ever.

A story I can tell you is the first night I talked to him. I thought he was snubbing me. But as I was heading home for the night. I seen a familiar sight in the set of TR headlights come up behind me and "Woosh" right on by me.
He stopped at a gas station in my town and I pulled in after him. He and I conversed for 5-10 minutes while his GF was getting a pop, going to the bathroom, etc. Even though he was with a broken leg. He hobbled outta the car and popped the hood and showed me what was under it.

Man.. He was a cool kid to whom I thought was actually older than me.
I guess I was wrong.
May God learn a thing or 2 about Turbo Regals now.
Seneca. You will be missed.

-Matt-

Found this online...
----------------------------------------------
9/17/2005 11:00:00 AM
Seneca Troy ‘B’ Lafler
THREE RIVERS — Seneca Troy “B” Lafler, age 28, died Thursday, Sept. 15, 2005, at the Three Rivers Health Hospital.

He was born April 18, 1977, in Sturgis, a son of Larry and Judi E. (Dell) Lafler. Seneca had been employed at White Pigeon Paper and Leland Engineering.

Surviving are: his parents, Larry and Judi Lafler, Three Rivers; a sister, Tara Lafler, Three Rivers; brothers, Clayton (Crystal) Lafler, Centreville and Joseph Lafler, Three Rivers; nephews, Chad, Alex and Jakob; a niece, Karra; aunts, Sharon Lafler of Three Rivers and Linda Forester of New York; uncles, Rodney Lafler and Donald Lafler, both of Three Rivers; special cousins, Deb and Corey Haines of Three Rivers, Kenny and Terena Holderman of Centreville, Justine Cullifer of Constantine, and Tonisha Balyeat of Three Rivers.

Cremation has taken place. Private family services will be held at a later date. Arrangements were handled by the Eley Funeral Homes of Centreville.

----------------------------------------------

Very sad to see a young man pass away. 28 is very young. I didn't know him but with Andy's passing so recently, I'm sensitive to a Buick brother leaving us however he did. May God have mercy on Seneca's soul and comfort his family and friends.

Roger

Im so sorry to hear about this on the board as I have known B on and off from cruising around Sturgis every now and then. Man he was always willing to talk to ya about his car and thats the only thing he wanted to play with. Just one toy is what he needed he always said this just sucks to see something like this happen to someone.

No info as of yet as to why/how.

I can tell you he passed away in his sleep, and not in some other terrible way. I can tell you that everything was done that could be done prior to the EMTs getting there.

I am not family, but I have known him for about 20 of his 28 years. He was a good guy and a good friend. We had our times we thought we hated each other but we all have those. Just the things boys do.

His family is holding together the best they can and they have the full support of their friends. My family has offered any assistance that they can provide, as I am sure many other have done.

Hindsite is always 20/20 and things like this make you dwell on what could have been different, like hang out more in your adult life, stop down every once in a while to see what B had his greasy arms deep into, give him a call to see how his life is going, etc...

Don't take your friends for granted.

B, you will be missed.

Slider

Slider said:
No info as of yet as to why/how.

I can tell you he passed away in his sleep, and not in some other terrible way. I can tell you that everything was done that could be done prior to the EMTs getting there.

I am not family, but I have known him for about 20 of his 28 years. He was a good guy and a good friend. We had our times we thought we hated each other but we all have those. Just the things boys do.

His family is holding together the best they can and they have the full support of their friends. My family has offered any assistance that they can provide, as I am sure many other have done.

Hindsite is always 20/20 and things like this make you dwell on what could have been different, like hang out more in your adult life, stop down every once in a while to see what B had his greasy arms deep into, give him a call to see how his life is going, etc...

Don't take your friends for granted.

B, you will be missed.

Slider

hmmmm let me try to decifer this, died in his sleep, only one way you can die in your sleep at that age,its called overdose i wonder what was bothering so much to take that route.. he will be missed.

wiked87gn said:
hmmmm let me try to decifer this, died in his sleep, only one way you can die in your sleep at that age,its called overdose i wonder what was bothering so much to take that route.. he will be missed.

Ok Magnum P.I., while I don't even know the cause, there is more than one way to die in your sleep. I will agree that overdose is probably one of the more common, but it is by no means the only!

Rip

My thoughts also go out to his family and freinds. He was a good kid I met and chatted a few times with him he was from Three rivers Mich. I met him when his leg was broken when I sold him some parts and met up on the interstate. He will be missed. So sorry to hear of such young people passing before their prime was ever reached but he has moved on to a better place.

Steve Pitts :frown:

wiked87gn said:

I did not know or had any dealings with him but "How he passed away" is beside the point. :(
The bottom line is this; We (The community) lost a good TR friend and brother. While we did not know his struggles during his final hours, no one could or was able to help him mainly because not to many knew.
I am sure many would have offered assistance in a life threatening situation.

Ever heard of a blood clod, heart attack, stroke, diabetes?
Sjeez, the lack of sensitivity .............