You can type here any text you want

anyone selling any ar15 lowers? complete or stripped

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good luck.
WOW, just bought one on Gunbroker less than 2 weeks ago for $130.
Now the average selling price is $300 +

Good luck, as of last Mon. the parent store of one of the largest in the nation (gov contacts, ect, ect) it's retail portion was STRIPPED of all AR's in 1 day. The broke ALL MONTHLY sale records on that 1 day as well.

It's funny how people are trying to get triple what they are worth and people are paying like they are never gonna come out again

I'm going to a gun show on Jan. 5th ...can't wait to see what they want for AR parts.:eek: Sam

Yeah I'm a little upset by this as well. Guns just became my new hobby and now it looks like the fun is over. I really hope the NRA can win this fight for us so we can get back to enjoying somewhat inexpensive guns

I wish someone would sell me one so I can still have some fun before I'm shit outta luck some dude near me bought 20 lowers that's non sense I wish I could of it there before him

Gun show this weekend was CRAZY! A basic run of the mill AR was 1500-1800. If it was name brand 2300-2800 and they were selling at those prices! I know someone that sold a built lower for 450 before he made it in the building. I wish I had bought a couple of lowers before everyone went nuts.

i bought 2 ar's in october and 1 in feb. i just sold the 1 i bought in feb to fund my last parts car with the thinking that with the $$$ made i could buy a few more ar's i guess that didnt go as planned. i'm glad i still have the 2 that i have. i did kinda stock up on 30 round mags in october due to the election and movie theater shooting. i'm glad i have what i do. i think we all need to join the nra so they will have the $$$'s needed to fight this fight for us so we can still have our reasonably priced guns

I got a lower on order but it won't be made for 3 weeks. Wish i could get my hands on something before that

I got a lower on order but it won't be made for 3 weeks. Wish i could get my hands on something before that

What did they charge you and who made it? I know they were going for $120-150 before without anything custom engraved

Back