You can type here any text you want

Anyone tried using this bleeding kit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Saw this on an episode of Gears..... by Phoenix brake systems...it's supposed to allow you to bleed brakes by pushing the fluid thru the calipers....which is supposed to eliminate needing a 2nd man to pump the pedal and also it's said to be more efficient than gravity bleeding because the air wants to travel up thru the master cylinder....I believe it's also good for bleeding hydraulic clutches...

Brakebleeder - Maxpro [MAXPRO-205]

Although pretty pricey.....

But then this one is cheaper but has me wondering what it doesn't do that the Max pro does...

Brakebleeder - V-12 Brake Bleeder [V-12-205]

I've never used one but have sold many of the Max Pro, (or Phoenix Injector) as they used to be called, to many repair shops. the professional installers love them.

for a few bucks, you could make a power bleeder out of an old LP tank or air tank.

ive made one out of an old brake fluid bottle some hose/ brass fittings and a air compressor. ive learned the hard way that its a fine line between bled brakes and brake fluid dripping off the ceiling!

use with caution.

ive made one out of an old brake fluid bottle some hose/ brass fittings and a air compressor. ive learned the hard way that its a fine line between bled brakes and brake fluid dripping off the ceiling!

use with caution.
you only need like 5psi in the tank..

No offense to anyone but that Maxpro looks like a glorified Mity Vac...and for $361...forget it...Mity Vac hand pump will accomplish the same thing for $30-$40...I got tired of the hand pump so here's what I use now...

Mity Vac Vacuum Brake Bleeder

I paid under a 100 bucks but that was a loooonnnngg time ago. To put it in perspective, they sent along a VHS instruction video tape:eek:
I'm sure it's on DVD now.

The V12 model states you can get a rock hard pedal?! :eek:
I got that before I ever figured out how to vacuum bleed. :p

My $50 brass vacuum pump from my local CarQuest works just fine.
The hoses are needing replacement now....after 5 years.

Back