You can type here any text you want

Anyone use the G7 In-tank & Intermediate Harness Kit from Racetronix?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I'd prefer to hear from any users rather than Racetronix himself....

Anyone who has tried this harness....going from the supposed stock 16 gauge wire to 14 gauge...have you noticed any increase in fuel delivery?

I just picked up a new in tank fuel pump hanger and am wondering if spending $30 for this would be worth while or not...my fuel pump hanger has a brand new harness, though I believe it's 16 gauge. Wasn't sure it stepping up to a 14 wire gauge will make much of a difference to be worth it.

Thanks in advance.

I've used it on both the Denso Supra Pump and now the Bosch 044. It's worth the $30 and going from 16 to 14 gauge doesn't need much explanation, it will conduct electricity more efficiently via less resistance.

Like Nike, just do it. ;)

Thanks, I'll probably end up getting one unless advised otherwise, though I did read somewhere else the shortness of the wires don't make a significant difference in ohmage. Now if I could justify $60 on a little wiring harness....

I don't have the wiring hsarness (next time:biggrin:) but...

...the math of preventing the expense of the new motor vs. the expense of ponying up for the wiring harness should help free up some change;)

I ve bought 3 of them-recommended, one on a walbro to rebuild a hanger with a burnt wire,one on a kyosan denso pump in my 84 gn-not running yet, and one on my bosch 044 not installed yet, you also get the bulkhead connector so its a good kit for rebuilding the sender- you can also get them through eric at turbo tweak-alittle better customer service than i got from racetronix-since they dont have a phone they answer and didnt respond to my emails on the support line they have. plus the shipping from canada was almost $25. on a $30. item.

I just ordered the G77 kit from Racetronix for $119.99. Does this kit include the wiring you are speaking of?

I would go on the racetronix website and take a close look at the pictures for what you are ordering-the in tank wiring kit I ordered was only about $30-$35. Each

I just ordered the G77 kit from Racetronix for $119.99. Does this kit include the wiring you are speaking of?

I believe that's just the fuel pump and immediate harness that connects the pump to the bulkhead.

What I am referring to is the wiring harness off the factory plug under the bumper that extends over to the top of the fuel pump sending unit, and then down from that to the pump. It's supposedly a 14 gauge wire on the pump wire as opposed to the stock size which i believe is 16 gauge.

Meanchicken I agree with you there....except they need to figure out a way to run 12 gauge wire to the pump terminals.

Back