Anyone using Billet Street Lite Race Wheels???

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
I was curious if nyone was running these rims. I know Jegs sells them. I was curious how they look on a GN... Am I fortunate to ave anyone w pics??? Any help would be great.... I was thnking of pwdercoating center black???!! Lemme kno.. TIA... Psycho 6....

Pic...

I plan to have these on for next year. Since I'm not fast may as well look nice.

Attachments

• Billet Street Lite.jpg
    Billet Street Lite.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,983
I was at the Goodguys Rod and Custom show in Pleasanton, CA and saw these at their display. I was walking by and they immediately caught my eye and thought they would look killer on a TR/GN.

They look like a really good quality wheel and the finish on them is excellent. The weight on a 15x10 is roughly 16lbs I think too.

Ok So any idea if those would fit over ZO6 front and rear brakes??? those are some of the sickest looking wheels I have seen in a Very long time... Sick enough to make me want to buy them... and I just bought all new drag lites all the way around! DOH!

I have thought about them myself. I also think they would look killer with the centers in gloss black powdercoat.:eek:
John

I ordered a set for my black T-Type. Should be here in a month. Pictures will follow soon after.

What size did you order for the front and rear? What tire size are you going to be running?

i bought a set for my car last week. they look great but may be a lil risky for street driving

I went with 15x10's with 5.5" bs, and 15x7's for the front. Risky how? Italked to the company and they said that "they were designed for the street" as far as strength goes.

woa man 5.5 BS is A LOT. What tires are you running? Are you planning on knotching the frame? I was going to run 4.5 with 10s

Oh ya sorry. I will be notching the frame and using a 325/50 drag radial. Need more sticky in the back of the bus.

i bought a set for my car last week. they look great but may be a lil risky for street driving

Pics ASAP, or I will be forced to come to your house and make you mount them while I wait! LOL

What size combo did you go with?

I went with 15x10's with 5.5" bs, and 15x7's for the front. Risky how? Italked to the company and they said that "they were designed for the street" as far as strength goes.

I am interested in these wheels .. BUT why do you say "a lil risky for street driving" :confused: .. we drive 99% of the time on the street :cool:

i based that comment on merely an eyeball observation. ive had prostars crack on me, and im very cautious after that.

the rims are sitting at a friends shop and i wont be seeing them until spring.