Anyone W/ A T-plus With Extender, Help!!

My blm's are around 90-95 until half throttle then they go to 128. My fp is set at 45psi. I have my base timing advanced alot to compensate for an overly rich condition i cant pin down...

My o2's are in the 700's at idle then go to as low as 470 on a wot pass. I will see some knock with 93 but 4 gallons of 93 and 1 gallon of xylene i see no knock at 16-18 psi.

Any suggestions.....

Trading T/A:

What's the number on your extender.
How is your translator set:
What version translator is it?
That's the 3" LT1 MAF (Impala), right?
Those ultra-low part throttle BLM's are a big part of the problem.

Bob

Bob, I'll send you a pm with the relative info this weekend when I open the ecm back up. I contacted a customer service rep from Ramchargers while I was trying to dial the combo in. After checking for vaccum leaks ,exhaust leaks I cant find anything wrong other than running lean on the top end. I dont have to ajust the fp sky high to get the fuel needed(I'm sure I'm leaving a lot on the table) to cure the slight knock on pump gas. Like I said it runs a high mph for the et I'm running and from the rich condition I feel it wont let it spool on the line. I dont hit boost till a little before the 60', then it goes ape****!!! Also I've noticed that with my cutout open and launch assist activated I cant raise the rpms to brake boost at all. The engine will cutout and stall if i dont take my foot off the gas, even then i cant use more than 1/4 throttle or it will stall. With the cutout closed it works properly(damned if I know:confused: )