You can type here any text you want

anyone who went to vegas nationals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
I finally got the video on my computer of the vegas nationals event. I wanted to post and make sure that everyone who attended does not object to me posting the video. It will be in 3 clips about 80mb each, and is raw none edited. About 30min of video.

If you feel you dont want ur runs posted let me know, but as an ensentive....clip #3 includes the naughty school girl comp. :D and 5 minutes of my lil cusin 12 y.o. driving my 600 GNX on GT4 @ Nurburgring.

Let me know so I can try to get this hosted before i leave for Florida, thx guys. The video's will probably be hosted on t6p.com, and if so i will edit this post and link you guys to it.

XxDarkSidexX said:
I finally got the video on my computer of the vegas nationals event. I wanted to post and make sure that everyone who attended does not object to me posting the video. It will be in 3 clips about 80mb each, and is raw none edited. About 30min of video.

If you feel you dont want ur runs posted let me know, but as an ensentive....clip #3 includes the naughty school girl comp. :D and 5 minutes of my lil cusin 12 y.o. driving my 600 GNX on GT4 @ Nurburgring.

Let me know so I can try to get this hosted before i leave for Florida, thx guys. The video's will probably be hosted on t6p.com, and if so i will edit this post and link you guys to it.

hey sent you a pm on t6p.com

Back