Anything Fun to do when in Chicago

johnnycasx

Hello, just wanted to ask some of the guys from the Chicago/mid-west area what is there to do? I'm going to drive there on Oct. 18th and get there on sunday the 19th. i have not been there since I was in UTI in Glendale Heights,IL. any recommendations and tips on good resturants are greatly appreciated. i will be staying in Northside Chicago right on lincoln ave.

thanks in advance,

John

Is there any one there in TB community that wants to meet up soon? I am leaving on Friday

Actually, it's not uncommon for them to have 50+ shooting victims in a weekend. The last weekend of this past Sept from fri afternoon to mon morning, they had 53 wounded and 4 killed. All this in a city with probably the strictest gun control laws in the country. In essence, all Chicago has done is literally create a safe haven for gun-toting criminals.

Last edited:
Be sure to wear a Green Bay jersey, that will attract positive results...... :)

There sure is a lot of excitement here on the southside. You won't get shot on the northside, but if you drop your wallet, kick it all the way home!

Been thinking of moving back to Chicago recently living in New England is kind of boring now