You can type here any text you want

Are there any people anymore who our man of there word???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
tta- I can feel your pain. Sux way people handle things!
gn4u2c- Totally agree withyou.. My buddies had the cash in a bag ready to go! All in
100's. I think the 3 hr drive to Maryland was the only thing from the showing up.. And they also needed nice weather to drive the boat up the coast to capemay, NJ .So i guess to many things had to be right for it to happen!! They wanted to meet up with the guy 2 days after the listing was posted.. Guy pushed them away twice within a weeks time.. Maybe he was trying to hold out for that higher biddder. But to say he has a full price buyer.. When he doesnt.. Not the way to go.. The guy has been calling my buddy every few hrs since the cat was outta the bag.. Talk about a backfire onhis part!!!

Grady White Boats are made right here in Greenville NC. About 10 miles from Gbodyparts:biggrin:

Your buddies are correct, it is a very nice boat. I have a few friends that work at the plant.... They don't skimp on anything quality wise!

I remember being on a Grady white at a young age. Been to plenty of boat shows & was this close to buying a new GW. Then I come down here & out on a drive rode past Grady white. Common sense told me do not go in there. The economy is bad & they will sell you a boat. You know how you are do not go in there LOL. I'm bad about buying stuff !

"gn4u2c Looks like its easy to see the lesson here. If you want something cash is king, have it in hand and be prepared to buy on the spot. "

Truer words have never been spoken.

It isn't like it use to be. I sold Grumpy a car on a hand shake. He has sold me parts on his word. Those days are gone except for a few exceptions.

I remember being on a Grady white at a young age. Been to plenty of boat shows & was this close to buying a new GW. Then I come down here & out on a drive rode past Grady white. Common sense told me do not go in there. The economy is bad & they will sell you a boat. You know how you are do not go in there LOL. I'm bad about buying stuff !

"gn4u2c Looks like its easy to see the lesson here. If you want something cash is king, have it in hand and be prepared to buy on the spot. "

Truer words have never been spoken.

It isn't like it use to be. I sold Grumpy a car on a hand shake. He has sold me parts on his word. Those days are gone except for a few exceptions.

My old man tells me about how it " USE TO BE" Im quiet frankly pissed off they waited so long to have children....haha... what can ya do?? There are good peopole out there... I kno there is.. Just hafta lift a few more rocks or boulders to find em!!

well my Dad and I built new an remodeled houses for years. NEVER had a "contract" with the subs we used. If someone couldn't do a job on their word they were gone. :p Times are a changing now.. Really is sad when ya think about it. :frown:

Whenever someone tries to stall me when i tell them I'll be right there with cash the bullchit flag gets waved high. No packers fan gives a **** about the game when he has someone coming to drop nearly 60k on a boat they have for sale. No bfd because the seller is full of chit.

Whenever someone tries to stall me when i tell them I'll be right there with cash the bullchit flag gets waved high. No packers fan gives a **** about the game when he has someone coming to drop nearly 60k on a boat they have for sale. No bfd because the seller is full of chit.

AMEN!! Its wat me and my buddies said!!!

I was selling a 2001 dodge Dakota sport..a guy comes by and offered me 3300,I accept..he gives me a $100 and says he will be back in a few hours..I agree..another guy shows up and offers me my full asking price of 3800,I decline and explain its sold..he explains he has 5k to spend and he wants this truck and offers me $4500 and pulls it out to count it..I laugh out of unbelief and I tell him to call the new owner,he does..the owner immediately calls me and ask if I was selling it from under him,I say no..anyway I believe the guy sold it right off to that kid..people tell me I should have sold it...

I was selling a 2001 dodge Dakota sport..a guy comes by and offered me 3300,I accept..he gives me a $100 and says he will be back in a few hours..I agree..another guy shows up and offers me my full asking price of 3800,I decline and explain its sold..he explains he has 5k to spend and he wants this truck and offers me $4500 and pulls it out to count it..I laugh out of unbelief and I tell him to call the new owner,he does..the owner immediately calls me and ask if I was selling it from under him,I say no..anyway I believe the guy sold it right off to that kid..people tell me I should have sold it...

Well you wuldnt have been offered that money unless you would have had it "sold" . So you take the closest asking price, to whoever comes first.. And if he doesnt come up with the cash in alotted time.. Its back up for sale!!.. Atleast way i would handle things!! But i beleive you did that right thing!!.
.Hows the GN treating you?? I remeber it was for sale awhile back!! I love that car.

I sold the gn for my asking price to a guy in Miami..I held it for over a month with a 600 deposit then the guy couldn't get the funds so I sold it for $500 less..its got a good home and I've got the room I need in the garage..my twin turbo camaro is all I need,ever..I can focus on making it everything all in 1 car..

I sold the gn for my asking price to a guy in Miami..I held it for over a month with a 600 deposit then the guy couldn't get the funds so I sold it for $500 less..its got a good home and I've got the room I need in the garage..my twin turbo camaro is all I need,ever..I can focus on making it everything all in 1 car..

sweet man.. glad it worked out !! That camaro is nastey!!!

Back