You can type here any text you want

Are there usually good savings at the Nats?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ross87t

I think I will probably get to go to the nationals this year, and was wondering if the vendors usually have good sales? If so, what kind of a discount do they generally offer?:)

Ross

I know Caspers had a discount on all their stuff cause I bought a couple things from them. And Turbobuicks had their mini starters and one piece front end fendercovers on sale cause I bought those also. :)
I'm pretty sure HR Parts had a sale going on too.
More venders might of had sales going on also but I didn't need anything from them.
Tarey D.

Wish I could make it out there as a vendor but as a one man operation it would be sort of hard to do. Plus the vending fees, gas, motel, food probably wouldn't even let me break even. I sure would like more people to see the products we sell in person.

Originally posted by kes610
good deals on umbrellas and hip waders

>>>LOL......wasnt such a good deal on hay the last time I was there in 1998........lol.

The best bargain is looking at what everyone else is running and seeing what works, saves you more then you can imagine. Doing the Fast with Class routine, and talking with the good guys pays off in more ways then you can imagine. Personally I go there to listen to the smart guys, and try to learn as much as I can.

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Wish I could make it out there as a vendor but as a one man operation it would be sort of hard to do. Plus the vending fees, gas, motel, food probably wouldn't even let me break even. I sure would like more people to see the products we sell in person.

Well GOSH! Don't just come and have a good time. :D

i would think the turbo regal custom parts would sell good at BG, the dress up stuff is always a hot item down there. i probably would be worth the trip. i have one of your quarter stick console plates and get alot of where did you get its. i also ordered an engraved ac delete plate last week.

Back