Are these real GNX rims 4 sale?

MY Wheels

Well Ebay sent me a email today to give the seller a week if nothing then the next step police i just hipe i get my wheels that shure is a lot hard earned money bought mant things on ebay and never a problem just like to beat the crap out that guy i will find you one day :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe this'll help:

ROBERT D SCHIELY (age) 42
Address:
29139 Grayfox St MALIBU CA 90265

Address:
6336 PO Box MALIBU CA 90264

Gotta love the internet.....

Even though this guy's attitude is that of a big fat butt focker...

It might pay to just hang tight for a bit. Sometimes good people get big ego's when they get a few bucks in their pocket.

Plus, it's not really good to plaster someone's personal information all over the internet just because he's an a-hole. He hasn't ripped you off... YET...

The wheels do look correct to me though.

FWIW & IMHO:
I do not want to start a flame war here, but I feel that what TT/A1233 did by posting that info was done in good faith for somebody that might need that info. I can't consider posting anything on the internet that came off the internet is in bad faith either. Whether or not that information was available before the net came along, and could have been considered personal at one time, it is available now over the net and sort of voids the personal definition. The sole exception being that if something would be stolen from that person due to the posting of the address, then I might think, "Aw, ****". And when that kind of money is the topic, and I was the seller, I would hope that even though I was busy and didn't have time, I would contact the new owner so as to not cause any stress/worry. Just my 2 cents worth, though.

thnaks

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Maybe this'll help:

Address:
29139 Grayfox St MALIBU CA 90265

Address:
6336 PO Box MALIBU CA 90264

Gotta love the internet.....

thanks i will give him a week

By the way,

That address is not on record as being owned by your eBay seller.

Los Angeles county records show it being owned by Mr & Mrs Robert W Leach family trust. Last date of title transfer being 7/27/1970.

For what it's worth that may mean nothing. He may be renting it from them, living with them or maybe bought it on contract from them.

Yes, I was going to post on this and ask the same question.
I am guessing that he got them, but their authenticity is questionable? But I hope that is not the case for his sake.

Still Wanting

Originally posted by Wells
Yes, I was going to post on this and ask the same question.
I am guessing that he got them, but their authenticity is questionable? But I hope that is not the case for his sake.

no wheels yet still waiting looks like a lost cause