Arizona Stolen GN

Today made Day 6. I cant belive the way people can be just so wrong. there is not a damn thing not off the car.

Did the police tell you where it was found ?

Those bastards couldnt of pushed the car far from where they stripped it.

:mad:

Did you have a alarm on it ?

This really sux :mad:

sorry

hey man im sorry for your serious lose. i almost cryed just looking at those pics and thinking what if that was my car. it looks like the striped it then burned it. looks like a pro job. good luck man. let me know if i can help in any way.

brent

Yeah,the police said they found it on fire...I mean can it get any worse first stolen then stripped then set on fire. Only brite side is that I took the INS covarage very serious. this car also had the column lock on it and a truck parked across the rear of the driveway for the few days it was outside while my house was getting painted. I'm afraid there going to come back for my 87 GN. I dont even feel safe with it in the garage anymore so I'll lojack it next week. if you guys have any other tips for keeping the other GN I have safe as well as the one to replace this one.... The other GN is in the garage,column locked,viper and stock alarm.

Man... this is awful. I met up with you on Sunday for club day @ speed world, remember?

This kind of crap infuriates me! I have had a couple stereos stolen at the mall here on the east side. Broken window, tore up dash, broad daylight. The managers say it happens about 5 times a day. EVERY day!

I want to just have my wife drive in with the stereo blazin and park with the windows down, get out and go into the store while I lay down in the back seat, off in the cut with a full-auto paintball gun. Revenge would taste oh so sweet...

I know it pales in comparrison, and I am in NO way comparring here... but I have lost a vehicle too, I do not know what I would do if my GN came up missing.

I should video it, put it on the net and make a mint... *gears turning*

hmmmmm....

hey! Was that ticket you received the night before legit?!

I would definitely check into it... this was obviously pro, I would not put it past them...

Just a thought, kind of ironic that it happens the very next night after you are ticketed for using your truck to block it in... :confused:

Vic

stolen car

Brother, your loss is awful and I feel bad for you, especially now since you've been a victim once and now you have to worry about your other one ...and get bad nerves over it too. Well, not to hi-jack your post, but I had my pride and joy stolen also...a '70 SS 396 Nova....stolen right out of my back yard and pushed 1/4 mile down an alley backwards because my house at the time was at the dead end of the alley. Definately pros.....It made me so mad that I quit my job and became a cop, and that was 18 years ago. Occasionally we get the bad guys and for most any other reason, it's always money. The em effers don't think about you at all....all they see is a fortune in parts because someone else told them it was worth money. I hope the insurance gives you some sort of final resolution bro......Glenn

stolen car

.......I almost forgot, we were in pursuit of a stolen GN back in 92 and the em effer smoked us but he was lost in the neighborhood so we were able to corner them.................and catch them........and that's all I can say about that ;)

:mad: i cant believe what they did to it so fast! i'm sorry for your loss and hope you can look past this. i am scared to even drive mine for the same reason. once again, sorry for your loss. Carlos R.

****update****

Woah... sit down fellow Buick Brothers I have a story for you lol...

As you can see from the post and pics I posted 11/05 I had a 86 GN stolen from my driveway Thanksgiving day about 6 days from the time the car was stolen I get a call they found my GN... look above for pics of what was found :mad: ... Well about two weeks ago I get woken up from someone pounding on my door... guess who? officer friendly lol... He wanted to tell me that while serving a warent for a gang member they came across what seemed to be your parts only prob is that my car is coming up recoverd in there system lol... well I showed him a few pics and he had no more Q's as to what happen... guess one of the cops on the raid ran the vin and it came back to a 82 buick regal at what point the cop spoke up and said that this engine never came in a 82 regal... he looked into it and found that he had the engine and all my other parts there....YaY... guess what...I then went to the INS co. and today got the rights to all my parts back... So to wrap this up all this time goes by and now the Basterds that stole my BLKBETTY are going to be charged and going to jail for the theft.... CHEERS* not to mention I get to go this week and load up an entire 86 GN in parts... The feeling that i get to rebuild the engine and put that engine and trans back into another car and get it to run again is making me one happy boy right now... keep the faith all those that have had one stolen you never know when you might get that same knock on your door! Dreams and wishes can come true... sure i dont have the frame any longer but the engine trans and rear axel will all run again lol... :D :wink: :cool:

WOW!!! happy to hear you got some of the car back. good luck on your new adventure. were these losers also in phoenix?

That is awesome to hear, a shame they torched the body, but at least the "soul" shall live again!

They should let you speak to those bastards with a louisville slugger for about an hour before they ship them off to tent city. best of luck

That is AWESOME.... except for the fact that your car is gone, and the police got to them before you did. Last year someone attempted to steal my gn from RIGHT in front of my girlfriends house, so i feel you on what it feels like. Luckily for me they couldnt manage to get it started:eek: hehehehe... i wonder why???:D But they still managed to mess up ALOT of things and still stole my deck and ipod that my girlfriend had just bought for me.

But deff build that motor and slap it into something cool.

Glad to hear it worked out a little better for you. Put a kill switch on the next one(please)

Tim

Congrulations!

and you didn't have to track them down yourself! Maybe there is something to that old saying, "Vengence belongs to the Lord, He shall repay.":eek: