You can type here any text you want

Art Carr Deep Alum Tranny Pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Bought it new for $130.

Yours for $50 + shipping from zip 80437. Comes with allen head bolts to bolt to tranny, washers, and drain plug.

Fits 2004R BRF transmissions. Used it for a few months only. No track use. It is heavy duty and should strengthen the tranny more so than the stock flimsy shallow pan. It has the cooling fins on the underside as well. No scratches and is excellent condition. Had the pedestals in the pan shaved off so I could run a taller filter. I then switched to the almighty PTS Extreme Custom Pan that requires 257 quarts to fill up.

Email me if you have any questions or concerns:

jim at blix dot net

Thanks!

Thanks, GBodyOlds emailed me a few minutes before your post. Pending filter confirmation on what will work, he is first in line and you're second on the pan. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for your interest!

After further review

Ok, Ok, Ok. Missed the PM's

9:53 am Broke1 (stated that he would buy it) reaction time of 6 minutes- impressive.

10:08 am GBodyOlds (interested)

10:18 am GForce (stated that he would buy it)

10:21 am Cheeseburger (interested)

12:52 pm NicksTurbo (stated that he would buy it)

I apologize in the confusion I missed the PM's. Everyone cool with the times and stated interest? As of right now it is sold to Broke1. If it falls through, then I'll give the chance to GBodyOlds and so forth down the time line.

Thanks guys!

Back