You can type here any text you want

WTT PTS deep tranny pan 4 PTS shallow pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Ok guys, my car is way too low now for my PTS deep tranny pan. I need one of their shallow pans. Anybody have one of the 2 3/4" deep pans and want one of the 4 7/8" pans? Thanks guys. ----Jeremy

JD I may be interested, mine was just installed with my fresh tranny. Has seen no fluid, but the filter was indeed installed. I would have to pull the pan to take a look to see if I can modify it. How deep is the deep pan?

JD I may be interested, mine was just installed with my fresh tranny. Has seen no fluid, but the filter was indeed installed. I would have to pull the pan to take a look to see if I can modify it. How deep is the deep pan?

ya im an idiot, I should have read your first post on length. let me take a look

Scott, yeah let me know. Does the 2 3/4 pan you have need a deep sump pickup? Mine requires this tube. I'm hoping to just pretty much swap. Let me know, i'll be road tripping to Chi Town soon, I've got a ton of stuff to drop off to Prasad in Elburn anyways.

Yeah, mine has the bottom feeder sump. What does yours take? I'm debating yet as I need to see how low mine will be as well.:wink:

Same deal here. It has the pick up tube as well. Yeah let me know. I'd like to keep this one because the benefit of holding extra fluid but my car is just too low.

Back