as destiny meets me last night........

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
Yesterday,i decided to take the "black bitch" out for a cruise for the night.It was a good day yesterday in houston,not too hot not too cold,just right~!. I took it along the freeway,went around the loop, and took it through several neighborhoods,just cruising before darkeness.. I decided to go home after 2 hours of cruising, i proceded to get to my route to get home asap,as my wife was calling me to run some erins with her. At a stoplight at the express way ,before entering the freeway, a foxbody mustang pulls up...look simple,clean,red,with runners. I rolled out my windows,and i complicated the guy and he did the same...Did i now notice,this was one of the cleanest SVO i have ever laid my eyes on!!. I could not hear his exhuast over my cutout(lol)..but it was sure puurrrty svo!!!!.. Light turns green, i take off at a normal civilian driver, :biggrin:. reaching speeds at over 25 mph,the mustang comes pacing me,brake boosting the little sucker ;) .. right then and there, there was a moment of the 80's terrors ripping the late streets of houston!!!. HE kept looking straight,so i can take the bait,lol...instead of entering the freeway,there was a long stretch of feeder rd ahead of us. so i bared my speeds to 20 in second gear,brake boosted the "bitch" to around 5 lb.as he was ready since then!!,and he took off! :eek: that sucker moved...he got the jump on me to 2 cars**swoosh with the 4 shooter exhaust note*** :eek: ,so i rammed my gear towards 3 third, spike up @ 19 lb. going more than 70 by then,and ram pass him up toward the end of rpm.. this little svo was right behind me by 2 cars :eek: .....so i pulled up to the next light.,as he did the same. His name was rick,and he says his car,was built with a forged 2.3,t-60 turbo,exhaust,and ported heads,and he ran in 11.40 range......good car and nice to meet you rick...but i made you my "bitch"nevertheless last night. :cool: :wink:

jusa6,
Nice kill.
Think I saw your car at Conley's about 2 months back.
Congrats on owning one!

"so i rammed my gear towards 3 third, spike up @ 19 lb. going more than 70 by then,and ram pass him up toward the end of rpm.. "

What did he say???

this is for you only
"so i downshifted to 2nd,brake boosted @ 5lb.,stompped on the gas,shifted toward "D",spike up to @19 or 20lb. and passed him up to 2 cars."

Sound a little better? ok,thanks

jusa6 said:
this is for you only
"so i downshifted to 2nd,brake boosted @ 5lb.,stompped on the gas,shifted toward "D",spike up to @19 or 20lb. and passed him up to 2 cars."

Sound a little better? ok,thanks
Jusa6,thats what Im talking about boy! :D I bet he was surprised, especially when he already runs low 11's :cool: Have you taken yours to the track yet? Its going to run good

Quint said:
Jusa6,thats what Im talking about boy! :D I bet he was surprised, especially when he already runs low 11's :cool: Have you taken yours to the track yet? Its going to run good
Appreciate it Quint!!,i figure the car is in the 11.00 to 10.90 with the small shot. The last time the car was ran,i made a 11.56 at 124 2 yrs ago in ennis,tx. The car has gotten some champion ported heads,a sheetmetal hogan intake, duttweiler custom cam,and chris old built 200r tranny from his "black" GN. How your car Quint,i never got your call for the dyno vid?

jusa6 said:
Appreciate it Quint!!,i figure the car is in the 11.00 to 10.90 with the small shot. The last time the car was ran,i made a 11.56 at 124 2 yrs ago in ennis,tx. The car has gotten some champion ported heads,a sheetmetal hogan intake, duttweiler custom cam,and chris old built 200r tranny from his "black" GN. How your car Quint,i never got your call for the dyno vid?
Sorry, please give number again, my son (yr and 6 months) destryed it :cool: Also, Art Carr should be finished re stalling the converter this week, a think 4500 to 5000, than its dyno time :D your car runs good man, keep the kills coming

Is the SVO by any chance white, if so I cruised down Hardy with him a few weeks back on my way home. Good thing there was traffic cause I know I wouldn't stand a chance in my 13.00 "Granny". Though it was a clean lilttle car. course as 2.3L's go I prefer my turbo Volvo. :D

granny said:
Is the SVO by any chance white, if so I cruised down Hardy with him a few weeks back on my way home. Good thing there was traffic cause I know I wouldn't stand a chance in my 13.00 "Granny". Though it was a clean lilttle car. course as 2.3L's go I prefer my turbo Volvo. :D
this one was red ,"granny". I didnt ask him what part of town he was from..i have'nt seen him since.. and your cr is such a sleeper with your mods!!!13.00,huh ;)

jusa6 said:
Hey Jusa6, Conleys Is driving my car right now and should be ready for Dyno time, can you see about asking them when the full hit is going to happen and get your Vid on it? :confused: Thanks, let me know 210-316-4872 Quint