Assembled stage 2 heads

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I have a set of assembled stage 2 heads . I received them ported so I don't know who ported them . They have TI valves $1000 shipped
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Open to trades looking for heads, roller rockers, front mount IC , down pipe , headers ect..

i dont know much about these engines so plz bear with me.. just out of curiousity, would these fit a 79 block? free bump here too ;)

ownor, these heads are not stockers. They require a different cam, headers, and intake, plus valve cover, rockers, etc.

thanks for your pointer, that's no problem :) i was more wondering about the physical fit to the block. been more of an SBC guy up to now.
intake wise i would be running some kind of regular NA carb or alternative EFI intake

That price is in our ballpark, any idea what shipping would be to 32569, guess new springs are required, some dis-assemby there for some reason

Still available . I also have a stage intake with bungs welded in and stage front cover as well . 1350$ Shipped for the package

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    857.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    603.4 KB · Views: 48
Is the off center intake? I'll take the timing cover just let me know how much .thank you

Intake is on center . Trying to sell as a package . If it doesn't go in a week I'll part everything out