You can type here any text you want

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

First of all this is one SWEET car.....however, it could not hang with the GN.
Not much of a story.....started from a dead stop. The DB7 took off very well took the lead by about a car. (I'm still having lag problems) Once my boost came on I caught and passed him. I could keep 2 cars between us until 100 mph, after that I could not keep up.....but hey the 1/4 mile would have been over right:D ......

I drove the car, it is amazing to drive......if anyone has 150k just laying around you should get one:eek:

If I had a car like that and found out it was being raced when i took it to a mechanic I would be pissed.

If I had a car like that and found out it was being raced when i took it to a mechanic I would be pissed.

x2

I can't even leave my 20-year-old Buick anywhere without someone beating on it until the engine blows itself apart.

But, I guess if I had $150k to blow on a car I'd be able to financially demolish the fool that beat on my car while it was in for service. Or, I may not be smart enough to know about it.

Jim

Seen a DB7 yesterday in NY. Probably the sweetest car I have ever seen in person. It looked like Bond's car.

Back