You can type here any text you want

ato those who have changed over to vacumn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee Thompson

I remember reading that you have to change the brake pedal as well as the unit under the hood . I seem to remember someone saying you could drill the existing pedal (powermaster) to make it work with the vavumn brakes. Could I get a little more detail on drilling the PM pedal? Thanks, I may be doing this tomorrow.

I remember reading that you have to change the brake pedal as well as the unit under the hood . I seem to remember someone saying you could drill the existing pedal (powermaster) to make it work with the vavumn brakes. Could I get a little more detail on drilling the PM pedal? Thanks, I may be doing this tomorrow.

When I did the vacuum conversion I used the powermaster brake pedal, after you bolt in the vacuum booster you will see that the pivot point for the connection is in a different spot, I just lined the pedal up, marked it where it had to be drilled and re-installed it and checked for proper fitting, no big deal.

I remember reading along time ago on the big list that by drilling the pedal you make it weak. I believe that they even bent or broke the pedal.

Back