Atr 2,5 dual exhaust with stainless pitbull mufflers

Fat Nat

Guys I have this perfect atr stsinless 2.5 in dual exhaust with stainless pitbull mufflers Everything included for the install
600.00. sorry for the rubber stuck to the tailpipes lol nothing better than atr

Attachments

• E3E671F2-F4E2-45E9-A961-F9E2013380B3.jpeg
    E3E671F2-F4E2-45E9-A961-F9E2013380B3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 179
  • 2538BFD9-55EE-43BD-AC7D-9D15B335D714.jpeg
    2538BFD9-55EE-43BD-AC7D-9D15B335D714.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
  • 106A3CF4-3E75-4FF6-B61D-3E1CB1FBB4A9.jpeg
    106A3CF4-3E75-4FF6-B61D-3E1CB1FBB4A9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
Wow,you don’t see these come up at all.I just bought the GN1 system or I would be all over this.I say it’s gone within the hour.GLWS.

Looks to be in excellent condition. Yeah, this won't last very long.

Guys that don't know the ATR stuff I have the 3" stock location ATR and its amazing the quality and craftsmanship is GREAT and this exhaust hardly ever comes up for sale . The buyer will not be disappointed

So tempting.... What does shipping look like to 95688?
Shew you would have to be in CA and I'm in MD lol. Prob 75.00. I'll do it for that and eat the remaining if there is any. 60.00 pretty much anywhere else in us

Nat, you may want to add a zero to that. The problem is your exhaust will need to be shipped as oversize freight. I tried shipping an ATR dual 3" Pit Bull system a few years back and got nearly $1,000 quotes. I tried a box, even on a pallet and several different carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHE, and Fastenal. One of the potential buyers who ships exercise equipment across the country and has a business account, got like a $500 or $600 quote. It got to the point, I had to ask if they were now using armored trucks for shipping?

To further add perspective, I'll use 2 recent examples(thank God I have insurance). First, the reproduction Kenne Bell dual ram air spoiler I recently bought from TA. The box that item came in would roughly be the same size needed for your exhaust, but weigh far, far less; since it's fiberglass, not steel. I paid $200 for shipping.

Next, the face bar of my chrome front bumper and its 2 bumperettes. Just those pieces, not the entire bumper were $300 round trip to Paul's Chrome.

Sorry to hijack...but olds443 if you're interested in an ATR dual 3" system in excellent condition and want to avoid shipping, you can drive to me or vice versa. I also have the matching ATR 3" downpipe. Pm sent

Last edited:
That's crazy. I sent an aluminum bumper support to tx yes the box will be bigger but it was 40.00 I did get fiberglass doors from a guy on here in ca but the box was refrigerator sized at 300.00 I have an acct with FedEx so that helps

I bought this system recently and I’m not sure how much the seller paid to ship it but I can ask him if you’d like. I don’t think it was that bad but he did say I got a deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to screw anyone over. I will get the best priced shipping I can guess whoever buys it will have to understand shipping cost is what it is. I know I can strap it to a pallet and send Fastenal for 150 anywhere in us. I sent 2 complete engines this way

Thinking about selling the single now. I also have the rear section of a crossflow I will sell. Needs the mid pipe. (From conv to muffler)