You can type here any text you want

ATR Chip Decipher

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SCOOBY DOO

BASED CANADIAN PATRIOT!!
Guys, I have a gent with an ATR chip in his car. It's being replaced with a TT chip. Numbers on it are HP 137TX and then 328C written with a pen. Pitbull 1989. If anyone has any info on this chip I'd be appreciative.

Guys, I have a gent with an ATR chip in his car. It's being replaced with a TT chip. Numbers on it are HP 137TX and then 328C written with a pen. Pitbull 1989. If anyone has any info on this chip I'd be appreciative.
Pitbull chip was pretty aggressive back in the day.
High timing.
Keep the boost low especially without octane.

I know I am a horder.
P6180109.JPG

I had that Chip in my Car when I first bought it.I knew nothing about these Cars back then and Pete Hoffman told me get rid of it Immediately and get Eric Chip.I didn’t listen to him fast enough and took out the Motor with it.Back in 2008.

Until the early 90s (When I started doing chips), the conventional thinking on chips was timing, timing and more timing. Very few people messed around with the fuel curve and just used stock.

I brought the low timing/high boost thing to Buicks and it just kind of took off from there so Id avoid any of the early chips no matter who made it.

Back