atr rear sway bar question

I guess I'll find out on Sunday if my ATR bar will fit the boxed stock lowers I got. I dont think I'll have any trouble, but I heard I may have to trim the rounded edge some to get it to fit. I used 3/16" steel:eek: to box my lowers. Those should work for now I think.:cool: And I even pressed in new rubber bushings. That was interesting.

I also got metric 10.9 bolts as well, as I dont think the originals will want to come out...

I guess I'll find out on Sunday if my ATR bar will fit the boxed stock lowers I got. I dont think I'll have any trouble, but I heard I may have to trim the rounded edge some to get it to fit. I used 3/16" steel:eek: to box my lowers. Those should work for now I think.:cool: And I even pressed in new rubber bushings. That was interesting.

I also got metric 10.9 bolts as well, as I dont think the originals will want to come out...

No problem with stock boxed arms at all! I actually like them very much and would have used them with new bushings as well but I got a killer deal on my Hotchkis!