You can type here any text you want

ATTENION: I want to buy a Buick Right now.....I have Check in HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick_noob

I want to get a hold of a Buick before I deploy off to the Sand Land( Yes I am in the Military
patriot.gif
) I just sold my 2004 GTO and I want one of these cars. If someone is selling there car and lives around the State of Nebraska and/or is willing to meet me in a half way drive, Then I want to see Pics and price and what is done to the car. Please I trust if you say you rebuilt the engine, tranny, and rear but please I would like to see proof.

how much do you have in hand? also what are you looking for a GN ,T-TYPE, WE4, GNX, WH1 what that helps alot :biggrin:

I have 2 for you to pic from :) Problem is I am in VA,you'd need to hop a jet plane :D Both are listed in ad on this board and pics are in the link in my sig.

Steve

87 Gn

Hi,
I have a completely stock hardtop 87 GN with 54k miles on it for sale. It is in excellent condition (actually in "show condition") ......... very very nice. The price is $13,000. I'm in southern Michigan. Let me know if you're interested. I can send you further details and pics, if so.
BW Jones

87 WE4 here with mileage in the 30s and even has the power astroroof. 19K. Split delivery expenses.

CHANCE said:
how much do you have in hand? also what are you looking for a GN ,T-TYPE, WE4, GNX, WH1 what that helps alot :biggrin:
Any!!!

I would rather not say how much I have in hand because some of it would have to go to Tax, Tag , and Title. Looking for people selling there car that would drive it half way if over a 4 hour drive. Because I would still like to look and test drive the car before handing over cash.

Make it a vacation before sand land

Why don't you consider making your purchase also a vacation in the Florida panhandle before you do your tour of duty in overseas sand land? Fly to Fort Walton Beach, FL. ( home of the emerald coast white sandy beachs)and stay at Hurlburt A.F.B. billeting--(850-884-6245) I am only 3 miles from Hurlburt, or Eglin A.F.B. billeting (850-882-4534).
If you felt more comfortable before making a flight, you could utilize one of the many national vehicle inspection services to check my Grand National out ahead of time.
I have plenty of pictures and recent vehicle appraisal. A clean car fax check before I purchased it almost 7 years ago.I have a clear Florida title and lots of valuable original paperwork, parts, and other valuable consideration thus making the sales tax you would owe on the actual vehicle less.
My firm price is lowered to $17,250.00. For an active duty military member ready to deploy I would drop the price another $500.00 with Cash or verifiable cashiers check. Plus I will treat you to the best seafood or steak dinner you may have ever had for making the trip.
You won't find a better buy on a 1987 GN with 52,000 actual miles anywhere.
CrgPerkins@aol.com

I am in Kansas City, MO and have 2 cars available. Both are gorgeous low mileage cars.

I'm only 3 hours from Omaha. Can deliver them as well for a reasonable cost.

Email or pm me if interested. Both are 87s. One hard top 41k miles, one T-top 23k miles.

Doug

Got a 87 GN here is missouri, that I would part with for around 8k description is in my sig. Let me know

Back