You can type here any text you want

Attn: East Coast PTS Extreme Fans!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Bruce asked me to let everyone know that he will be splitting his time between the two coasts! Bruce will be building tranny's in central NC for all east coast orders. This should will reduce shipping costs and times. He is on a plane back to CA now and asked me to post this news for him. Please contact him direct for more information!

Man, NC is becoming a Mecca of Buicks LOL!!!!!!!!

That's really cool. It looks like you are building a Turbo Buick empire in eastern NC. Now you just need to start a big Buick event local and you got it made. Now you just need to get Dan at DLS to move down and we are set. I stopped by Dan's shop Monday and I still can't think straight. He showed me around the shop, met his cats, LOL, what a super nice guy.

Welcome to NC Bruce!!

Jim

Hey Jim! I bet seeing that shop was a wonderful visit. If I ever get up that way it will be on my to do list too. You see anything with my name on it:biggrin:

Bruce will be based out of Central NC. I have nothing to do with it, although it is nice to know I can drive a couple of hours and have my trans REBUILT instead of driving 1 1/2 to drop it off at the airport:eek:

Yes, your engines were there, in line with alot of others. :D I may go back in a couple of weeks, Zack has tickets to the F1 race at Indy
and it is only about 1 hour and 45 minutes to the north so who knows where we will end up.

Side note: The UPS man and FEDEX man are stopping at Zack's house every day lately. Him and his girlfriend broke up and he got a good raise so Summit, G-Bodyparts, and other TR dealers are real happy with him right now. He had a nice talk with Bruce the other day, said he was really a cool guy. You should see his living room. :eek: Hope you get an event together so we can break this thing out.

Jim

Thats the shiznit ! I think i will be needing a rebuild after getting the TTA dialed in. I just got a 9x11 converter in from Bruce last week.

I would argue the amount of Buicks owned in NC :eek: :D

Between Brian and another gentleman in NC I am but a piss ant in # of buicks owned:eek: :p

I will bet you this,,, NC is 1 or 2 with number of TR's & GNX's second only to maybe FLA! I can think of 8 X's right off the top if my head:eek:

Hey Jim! I bet seeing that shop was a wonderful visit. If I ever get up that way it will be on my to do list too. You see anything with my name on it:biggrin:

Bruce will be based out of Central NC. I have nothing to do with it, although it is nice to know I can drive a couple of hours and have my trans REBUILT instead of driving 1 1/2 to drop it off at the airport:eek:

That is awesome where in Central NC will the shop be at! Since I live in the RDU area

Between Brian and another gentleman in NC I am but a piss ant in # of buicks owned:eek: :p

I will bet you this,,, NC is 1 or 2 with number of TR's & GNX's second only to maybe FLA! I can think of 8 X's right off the top if my head:eek:

Add one more X to your list. #405 resides in Ashville (well actually Candler). It's about 3/4 of the way through it's frame off resto.

Back