AutoFair Fall 2007

You might not believe it but Wadesboro is my town. :smile: Actually, I live in Peachland which is about 12 miles further west. The county is pretty rural but not so bad, it's just that 74 runs thru a bad part of town which happens to start at about that Exxon. If I had known exactly where you were I could have probably got you in touch with some one that could have helped out. There is an Advance Auto just down the hill from where you were and those guys know what a turbo Regal is. (I work there pt :biggrin:.) I'm pretty sure we had the rotors in stock. I know a couple of mechanics that could have changed it and had you back on the road in way less than 4 hours. That was with in 1/4 mile from where I broke the lugs on my Camaro.

Oh, and about that crack pipe. I was wondering where I left that.

Dam Randy that is a bizarre twist of irony. Swapping rotors is an easy enough job, but of all the roadside repairs for which you pack spare parts and tools.....that isn't one that comes to mind....

I'll ask Max what he did with that pipe for ya.....

Sorry I missed all the fun and the nightmare as well. They always have this show on opening day of deer season (Bow in SC). My son Zack was there showing his 97 WS6 and never found you guys but he did see Turbo1dr's car as he was leaving Sat.

Keven, sorry you had your issues, been there and it is not fun. If you need rotors we have a good set we just took off the GN when we installed the wilwoods rotors that you are welcome to, they are in the way. LOL We need an emergency phone list for situations like this. China Grove was only 1 1/2 hours away and I would of been glad to help out if I had been home. Heck in our Jeep club I got a call from a friend that had broke down and I was out of town when I got the call. I called my wife and she loaded up the parts he needed and took them to him, God I love that woman.

Jim

My son Zack was there showing his 97 WS6 and never found you guys but he did see Turbo1dr's car as he was leaving Sat.

If Zack had his sunglasses on he would've seen us, as we were all lined up together. The glare from the yellow must have blinded him :D Sorry Venon, couldn't resist!

Thanks for the offer Jim, but already have a set of delcos sitting on the shelf ready to go. Unfortunately it would have cost me more in tools probably (that I already have at home no less) than the rotor itself.....But it's over, it's done and everybody had a cheap laugh from it all, so life goes on.
(sounds like your wife is a rare find...she have a deperate sister by any chance??? :D )

Sorry for the slow response my "puter"m crashed. :mad: Had a great time meeting all the new guys. Lee the Sy was sweet, the methanol test car gave us a piece of history to add to the mix. Everybody loved the race car, one guy commented about the twin turbo's on it. He thought GN's came that way from the factory.

I'm going to get a GMC sonoma and put me a body kit on it so I can have a Syclone Clone also. ;)

Clint thanks for the pic, I think I'm in the right spot to hide the scratches.

Korey I'm bring you my 1971 Recreation League Football trophy :biggrin: