You can type here any text you want

Available ring sizes ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnsrule

Ive got a 153 block with a bore of 3.815 right now. I dont wanna go streight to 4.0. Save it for a few rebuilds. What ring sizes are available. What about metric rings. From what i've seen, there a very good ring. Any sugestions, inputs whatever appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

No ones done's the homework on this ? I find that hard to belive. Im told a bunch are available, including the metric stuff. Im told they work better than most.

Craig

gnsrule said:
No ones done's the homework on this ? I find that hard to belive. Im told a bunch are available, including the metric stuff. Im told they work better than most.

Craig

I,m not real sure on 3.8 rings so here is what little I do know :smile: I know decent speed pro file fit rings can be purchased for 3.800, 3.830. Total seal has a file fit for 3.840, and I'm not sure about any others. I do know the rings are not cheap or easy to find in other sizes less than 4.0"

Personally I run the Speed pro Hellfire's and really like them. They are reasonably priced and a really nice ring for the $$ and don't come in sizes less than 4". Personally if you are running a production style head I would seriously consider a 4" bore for HP reasons.

We use Total Seal you can get them stock size. 1/16 1/16 3/16 or 1mm 1mm 3mm almost any bore size and gapless

Back