You can type here any text you want

'awe' inspiring moment for a mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
ah today home from work i was driving along and i noticed this kid weaving in and out of traffic, a couple seconds later i get behind him, then get next to him and im already pegged (and running open exhaust, ive been too lazy to put the cap back on the dump), so i just blew by him, wasnt really a race, but at the next light he couldnt stop staring at my car, and his jaw was dropped down to the floor pans, he was in awe, heh, just thought i would share,

neil

I had a mustang pull up to me too. He was just staring at my GN the whole time too. I tried to get eye contact with him but he didn't stare back or get me to race. I guess he was just in awe too. And all this was at a gas station when I was getting gas. Didn't have time to get a race with him because it was 2 in the morning and I was so sleepy. But it sure feels good to have a mustang dude just have his jaws dropped and staring at your car.:cool:

I had a mustang pull up to me too. He was just staring at my GN the whole time too. I tried to get eye contact with him but he didn't stare back or get me to race. I guess he was just in awe too. And all this was at a gas station when I was getting gas. Didn't have time to get a race with him because it was 2 in the morning and I was so sleepy. But it sure feels good to have a mustang dude just have his jaws dropped and staring at your car.:cool:

hahahahahahaha.......he loved the story soooo much, he told it 4 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D :D :D

hahahahahaha

haha

ahem.........excuse me...

Back