Awesome Deal On A Gn!!!!

That old dude on the left had that done so he could get in and out of his ride easier.:biggrin: :eek:

It's an okay car, but the wheels and tires are a little too small for my liking, I would have went with 44" Super Swampers. :cool:

What do you mean "live in the ghetto"...so do you think people from the ghetto are the only ones that ride like this?

Monkey???

If you read upthread, I tried to address the "ghetto" and "monkey" statements, and apparantly it wasn't meant to be racist.

Just IMO, when the word "ghetto" is used, along w/ "monkey" which is more often than not is an ignorant derogatory term geared towards African Americans, especially in light of what the subject at hand is. The only other use for the word monkey I could think of is referring to being "primitive". Which I don't think applies here. Either way, this is not a racial debate. But I agree that its stupid to think that just because you have a car like that, you have to be from the "ghetto"....I guess its along the same lines of if a white guy dresses, or talks a certain way, or favors hip-hop...he's "acting black"